Join The Project Advisory Group
What sort of people do we want to work with?
We are keen to work with people who:
- want to work in a supportive and sharing environment with likeminded people;
- do not want to be shackled by the constraints of a 9 to 5 job;
- are motivated to meet new clients and generate new business; and
- are experienced and expert at what they do – whether that is one or more of commercial, financial, technical, procurement or legal advisory services.
What is it like being a PAG Consultant?
We provide you with a broad base of essential support and business growth functions:
- A community of support, advice and resource – delivering a wider network of contacts and business opportunities – greater client confidence and wins;
- Access to the PAG website, Sharepoint and Teams sites;
- Business Development support and advice from PAG directors;
- Access to the PAG Office 365 package with an @thepag.co.uk email address;
- PAG Business Cards;
- Website profile page on the PAG website to showcase your consulting credentials;
- PAG network support via PAG online forum, peer guidance, shared experience etc.;
- Client engagement processes, billing and invoicing;
- Commercial, Financial, Technical, Procurement and Legal – KnowHow support and up to date precedent documentation;
- Access to the PAG QMS and GDPR systems;
- Attendance regular ‘stand up’ calls to share relevant opportunities, wins, learning etc.;
- Negotiated rates for attendance at events and conferences;
- Secretarial and marketing support;
- PI Insurance – assistance in procuring and access to PAG negotiated rates; and
- Invitation to biannual PAG social events.